About the job
Aamanns Replik is our restaurant in the iconic building housing Skuespilhuset. With one of the best views of the Copenhagen canals, we serve tasteful food experiences for lunch and dinner. At Replik the taste is in pride of place and the service is warm and welcoming.
We also have a cosy and vibrant outdoor area serving good wines and cocktails and our very own Aamanns schnapps along with grilled seafood and charcuterie from our smoker. Between lunch and dinner, we serve a bar menu with small and light dishes.
We are currently seeking a motivated and energetic Bar Runner to join our team. The Bar Runner will be responsible for supporting our bartenders by assisting with various tasks, including restocking supplies, collecting empty glasses, and ensuring that the bar area is clean and tidy. The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, and a positive attitude.
- Assist bartenders in preparing drinks and serving customers
- Collect empty glasses and bottles from tables and the bar area
- Restock supplies, including glasses, napkins, and straws
- Ensure that the bar area is clean and tidy at all times
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Provide excellent customer service
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a similar role preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid work permit or visa (if applicable)
- You know the importance of great service as the key to the positive guest experience
- You have a positive mindset and can keep a structured focus – also during busy hours
- You can take on responsibility and work independently to get things done
- You are a good colleague that contributes to a nice and fun work environment
- Minimum 1 year of experience
At Aamanns Replik, you become part of a highly dedicated team, that focuses on quality ingredients and honest chef craftsmanship. You will also be part of a workplace with a young, international, and dynamic team that communicates in a respectful and informal tone. As an employee at Replik, we will also make sure to keep you motivated and make your opinion count, when serving the best drinks, delivering unforgettable service and being a helpful colleague.
The position can be full-time and part-time and working hours are all days of the week. Salary by qualifications.
If you are interested in this position, we surely hope that you will send us your CV.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us on [email protected].
Send your CV to [email protected] and title your email ‘Bartender to Aamanns Replik’.
More about Aamanns
Aamanns was founded by chef Adam Aamann, who in 2006 opened our first smørrebrøds restaurant and Take Away in Østerbro in Copenhagen. Back then and today, the starting point is quality smørrebrød based on the classic Danish lunch kitchen but with a new interpretation. Today, Aamanns has several different places, all working with the same gastronomic set of values and transforming the high quality that we’re known for from our smørrebrød into other dishes.
The effort to revitalize and reinvent the smørrebrød has thrown much recognition our way. Both from the many happy regular guests, and also from Danish and international reviewers. For example, the restaurants Aamanns Etablissement and Aamanns 1921 have been recommended in Guide Michelin for many years. In 2019, we won the “smørrebrød of the Year” award from Danish Food Critics.
Today Aamanns consists of the following
- Aamanns Deli & Takeaway (since 2006)
- Aamanns Etablissement, lunch restaurant (since 2009)
- Aamanns Frokostordning (since 2015)
- Aamanns Køkken & Event, venue and canteen on Refshaleøen (since 2015)
- Aamanns 1921, restaurant (since 2017)
- Aamanns Replik at Skuespilhuset (since 2021)
- Aamanns GENBO, restaurant (since 2022)
- Aamanns Botanical Senses (soap series and lotion)
- Aamanns Kryddersnaps (snaps series)
- Aamanns cookbooks
Ecology, animal welfare, and sustainability
Sustainability, animal welfare, and ecology have always been strong values for us, and all our businesses are based on these basic elements. In 2019, three of our departments received the Organic Food Label in silver, which means 60-90% ecology in the kitchens, and we’re constantly working with sustainability in several areas, including food waste, waste sorting, packaging, etc. Aamanns currently participates in “Bæredygtig Bundlinje” in collaboration with the City of Copenhagen, DI, and Gate21.
We prepare everything on the menu of ingredients provided by our skilled suppliers and smaller local organic farms. We have worked with our suppliers for many years and appreciate the dialogue. In addition to the orders, we’re also involved in planning the production of next season’s ingredients.